Get Your Fill.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Angry Baby

Not that I am in any way nervous or afraid of the fetus in my wife's belly, but I totally am, so disregard the first half of the sentence that is ending now.

First off, the thing hides for like 3 months in the back room of God-knows-where. Then at 18 weeks, BAM, you're gonna be a daddy. Here's a bit of coincidence. Did you know that the same symptoms of pregnancy are also the same for ovarian cancer? Yeah, we didn't either until our son/daughter hid from the doctors.

Secondly, Jess went for an ultrasound two weeks ago, and the baby runs away from the scope thingy! The midwife is pressing into Jess' stomach with BellyCam2000, and our little angel won't stay still. Disobediant at such a young age. I blame it on the Dawson's Creek.

Last, the baby gets furious when Jess lays on her stomach. It decides it's too cramp so he/she starts thrashing around in a manner best described as "intoxicated, beligerant, make-rude-phonecalls-to-you-ex, hatred". I swear when it gets all krunk-y that I hear late 90's, Cedar Falls area, Alt-Death Metal music playing.

3 Comments:

  • actually, i did know that. my grandma died of ovarian cancer about 8 years ago.


    Thanks for bringing that up.

    By Blogger Trisha Tschopp, at 11:13 AM  

  • Holy crap my eyes hurt.

    I forgot about Screech ditching us for some "family emergency." Load of crap. If they ever make a new SBTB it will suck, oh wait they did, twice and they both did.

    You have a baby yet? That's exciting, I am pregnant with joy that you are having a baby.

    Its WAY past my bedtime and my wrists feel like they are going to explode. Do you still use IM? Because we can have a hoot of a good time on there. NO?

    Well screw this.

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    By Blogger Tim, at 10:19 PM  

  • scottie tooley! congrats on the wee babe that is on the way! i had just spent time after tim's comment reliving how angry i was that screech fronted us! you can notice my anger because of my over use of the exclamation point!

    but what is cool about your baby - rebelling or not - is that he/she can also share in the wonder that is saved by the bell. i hear that a saved by the bell reunion series might be in the making. screech might even be the principal. see, he should have come to the qc's - his life might be in a better place.

    By Blogger kate debaene, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home