Get Your Fill.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Three years ago today

This would be my 2 day of Basic Military Training. By this time I had already accomplished a few things that apparently you don't earn medals for.

1. I had vomited my breakfast twice because you need to eat your eggs in 3 minutes.
2. I had filled out a survey about my training experience thus far, and was rewarded by being sent to the shrink to see if I was a possible homicidal maniac.
3. Nearly passed out trying to run 2 miles.
4. Cried for mommy.
5. Got a sweet tan on my forearms.

4 Comments:

  • did you get my phone call? I tried calling via that Florida number you gave me. I was told by a english woman to leave a message.

    By Blogger Tim, at 8:23 PM  

  • scott...

    i stumbled upon a link to your blog at jenn swift's blog. i hope the test went well, that your wife's prego-ness is going well and that you don't eat an entire chick fil a store...that would hurt. the ice machine has some sharp parts you can't see from the outside.

    gregg hampton
    www.greggandcyndi.blogs.com

    By Blogger Gregg Hampton, at 6:27 AM  

  • It's because you DIDN'T START RUNNING BEFORE YOU LEFT!!!! Your own fault!

    By Blogger Jenn Swift, at 11:47 AM  

  • Congrats

    By Blogger tonymyles, at 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home