Get Your Fill.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Airport Employees Are Rude Cows!

That's cows in the British way, meaning dimwitted, not fat.

Why are they all so mean? I actually had one of the ladies that works the security line at O'Hare try to put one of those "walk this way" rope thingies through me while I was asking her where I need to go. Then she directed me down a line that ended in the middle of nowhere. When I went under the rope to get back into what may have been a line, she gave me a dirty look. I thought to myself, "Keep staring and I'll shave your uni-brow!" Don't even get me started with the girls at the McDonald's counter. I still have unfinished business with one of them. And by unfinished business, I mean a swift throat punch.

I've been stuck in O'Hare for about 22 hours now, and it looks like another 12 before I can get to Balitmore. My breath wreaked, but I had some Junior Mints, so I'm golden.

I'm not flying back to the UK. I'll schedule a ride on a fishing boat with shady bearded men before I step foot on a plane again.

2 Comments:

  • So what the carp are you doing back in the US? This is my country, get out!

    By Blogger Tim, at 4:05 PM  

  • I was in Maryland for some extra graphics training for when I put on Staff Sergeant in a couple months. It was kind of pointless though, as the Air Force is officially getting rid of my career field in October.

    By Blogger Scottie, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home