Get Your Fill.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Ouch!

I finally received my official transcript evaluation from the University of Maryland, and I lost alot of my credits. From University of Northern Iowa, Scott Community College, Okaloosa-Walton College and the Air Force, I had amassed 70 odd credit hours. Unfortunately, due to my near weekly change of majors while at UNI, almost all of them count as electives at UMUC. You can only have so many, and in the end I lost about 33 credit hours. Eleven classes! After the 2 classes I'm taking right now, I'll still have about 77 hours needed for an Accounting degree. It's still doable, I'm just a little frustrated that I'm farther from getting a degree than I thought.

Shoot, I could finish mechanics school and beauty school in the amount of time needed for me to finish Accounting!

You know what I say. It's all about the Benjamins. And by that I mean properly debiting and crediting those Benjamins to the appropriate T-account.

1 Comments:

  • I HAVE seen Prairie Home Companion and unless you're a HUGE fan, it's just super odd. Ever for the fans it's odd. Strangely surreal for such a down to earth, homey, American show. I love Garrison. He has my undying love and affection. Good character acting. Strange movie.

    By Blogger Jenn Swift, at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home