Get Your Fill.

Friday, September 08, 2006

A Moment of Apple Dorkdom

Normally I try not to post entries based on my computer loves, but I just gotta this time. The new 24-inch iMac that Apple just released is simply lustful. So much so that I catch myself dreaming of my Windows XP computer bursting into flames, so that I might have an excuse to buy one of these things on credit. Everytime I unplug a cord out of the back of my computer because the USB hub randomly stopped working, I think of how clean my desk would be if I had an iMac with wireless keyboard and Mighty Mouse. I could get an Apple sticker for the Roach (Ford Fiesta) and not be considered a poseur. I'd be on a severe level of cool. Like Timberlake cool.

Anyways, I'm done.

Take a look for yourself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home